Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Be Kind to My Mistakes

From: turney@phecda.crd.ge.com (jennifer s turney)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 89 11:32:27 EDT
Subject: Be Kind to My Mistakes

I think I grabbed the copy of the lyrics for this from the archives
(I can't recall).  Anyway, there's one line of the lyrics that the
transcriber was in doubt about, and is indeed mistaken on.
Transcriber's line went something like "In my eyes, or your mind"
(I don't have it in front of me).  Correct line is "Am I yours, are
you mine?" (continues "we'll find all we're meant to find").

Another minor correction for the transcription: "to let out, to let
go OF, to get over".

There, now I can sleep well at night.

Jenn
________
  |  |	   turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu  |  let us all be born just one more time
| |  |	   Dept. of Computer Science   |  we may yet get it
\_|  |	   Cornell University	       |  right