Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

We now pause for...

From: halley!halley.mp3!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 25 Jun 89 04:20:39 GMT
Subject: We now pause for...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In a short break from our discussions of tape ethics and (harking
back a few days) whether or not |>oug \/\/as |>runK when he lambasted
some lame non-believer, we now pause for a recommendation:

If you're an XTC fan or a long-time Husker Du wall-o-noiser, check out
Bob Mould's new "Workbook".  The radio single "See a Little Light" sounds
so much like good XTC that I'm almost embarrased for Bob.  But I like the
song and the rest of the album so much that I not only forgive him, I hope
he continues in the same vein.  Until Kate's next comes out, one of the
year's best.

Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve