Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Lyricless CD's ...

From: William D Wisner <wisner@mica.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 89 22:25:42 PDT
Subject: Re: The Lyricless CD's ...

I have CD copies of _TD_, _HoL_ and _TWS_. All are EMI America with complete
lyrics (well, except for _TWS_, which instead has tiny photos of all KT's
album covers). And there's a copy of _TKS_ waiting for me at a local record
store, also an EMI America edition.

Meanwhile, I have seen EMI Treasury Series editions (invariably of _Hol_
and _TWS_) at other local record stores, mainly the big chain stores.
(Musicland is particularly bad. Interestingly, Sam Goody -- which is simply
Musicland with different packaging -- is where I picked up my copy of _TD_.)