Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT vs. Tiffany (ha) (was: Kate Bush's "THE WHOLE STORY")

From: "Steven Anderson" <sanderso@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 89 21:43:14 CDT
Subject: KT vs. Tiffany (ha) (was: Kate Bush's "THE WHOLE STORY")
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>really really from Ken Woodruff, femto@ucscb.ucsc.edu
>
>Has anyone ever compared the Whole Story poster (B&W, head shot)
>to Tiffany's first albim cover?  Striking resemblance in
>the morose doe syes, I think.

How's this analysis of each performer's appearance:
   KT:  Mysteriously alluring
   Tiffany:  constipated

[insert smiley at will...I'M not going to do it]

(Sorry, Ken...couldn't resist.)  Seriously, I wouldn't call KT's look
"morose," but Tiffany's I would.  Anyone would be in her physical state.
--
-Steve Anderson
INTERNET: sanderso@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu           UUCP: uunet!umn-cs!sanderso