Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush's "THE WHOLE STORY"

From: John Precedo <jp@doc.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: 23 Jun 89 09:01:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush's "THE WHOLE STORY"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Well, I think _The Hounds Of Love_ video to be pretty damn good, especially
since some of it is 10 years old. I mean, what can you expect from
1978 vintage videos - state of the art, all singing all dancing extravaganzas?

Alright, I admit it, I didn't love all of it, just MOST of it.

And as for the idea that KaTe isn't attractive...sheesh!

What I don't understand is why Todd bothered with his posting....or why
he even bothers reading rec.music.gaffa.

-John

Dept. of Computing,
Imperial College                      KaTe Bush _IS_ God!
Huxley Building
London SW7