Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chill out....

From: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu (Michael Gordon Scott)
Date: 22 Jun 89 23:28:33 GMT
Subject: Chill out....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.orst.edu

Look, when IED asked for discussion about the new demo tape, he asked for a
DISCUSSION, period.  No flamous attacks on each other was necessary.
Don't cut people down. We are adults.  This kind of behaviour is not necessary.

Now there is also a small (hopefully ;-)  ) flame war involving |>oug.  This
has been the only news group that I was guaranteed not to have to deal with
flame fests in.  If I wanted bitchin', I'd read alt.flame.  Let's keep this
newsgroup on the right track. Our devoTion To KaTe is what broughT us TogeTher
in The firsT place.  LeT us Keep iT ThaT way, Please???

--------

Michael Scott

Internet: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu

"When I am a man, I will be an Astronaut, and find Peter Pan."
	--"In search of Peter Pan"	by KaTe Bush