Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush's "THE WHOLE STORY"

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 89 18:46:30 EDT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush's "THE WHOLE STORY"
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> From: Stuart Troutman <stuart@apollo.com>

> "...a fucking wimp" ??!! What the hell is your problem?

People like you.

> Your whole response to that person sounded like drunken rambling to
> me. You had nothing to say, and you said it in the language of a
> narrow-minded little high school twat.

(1) I had plenty to say.  I addressed the bozo's lame criticisms point
by point, and if I used a few perfectly good Anglo Saxon words, so
what?  Does that change the validity of what I said?  Are you a
racist?  Do you think that arguments expressed with Latin words are in
any true sense superior to those with Anglo Saxon words?  If you do,
it's your problem -- not mine! (2) I find it awfully strange that you
would insult me for my use of words that come from my dear ancestral
heritage, yet you would call me a "twat".  Not only is this vulgar,
but it is damn sexist.  Shame on you!

> Spare the whole newsgroup your verbal masturbations and send email
> directly to the poster rather than everyone in the group. And grow
> up.

(1) You're the one that needs to grow up!  You're the one that can't
distiguish the form of an argument from its content.  This is the oh
so typical mistake of many mental midgets.  (2) If you don't like my
verbal masterbations you can go jerk off!  What have you ever
contributed to this discussion group?  Nothing.