Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Singles File

From: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu (Michael Gordon Scott)
Date: 21 Jun 89 03:50:36 GMT
Subject: Singles File
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.orst.edu

I have been trying to locate the video for "Single File" for three months
in my area.  Does anyone have a copy or know where they can get it.  I would
even be willing to mail order it if someone knows of some location that
sells it.

I have also been trying to find any swap-meets/auctions in my area in order
to find some of these wonderful treasures that IED and others have been coming
up with.  I have a subscription to Goldmine Magazine, but it only lists meets
that are either in the LA area, the midwest to east coast, or the UK.  None
have been in Oregon/Washington/Northern California.  Is there some that I do
not know about (I hope)?

Lastly, is there any difference between the Abbey Road interview CD and the
Kate Bush III CD.  I have been debating which to buy (again via mail order),
but want to know if they are the same beforehand.

--------

Michael Scott

Internet: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu

"When I am a man, I will be an Astronaut, and find Peter Pan."
	--"In search of Peter Pan"	by KaTe Bush