Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag for Friday, June 16

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 89 03:16:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Mailbag for Friday, June 16

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
> Could you quote (exactly) the last 2 lines of the text that did
> appear? That way IED can cue it up and re-format the missing portion,
> for re-submission to Love-Hounds.

For IED's benefit, here are the last three lines that I received:

]      After he died, Mrs. Houdini did visit many mediums, and tried to make
] contact for years, with no luck--until one day a medium called Mr.
] Ford informed her that Houdini had come th

Note that the last line received ends in mid-word.

Hopefully IED will be able to post the remainder of the writings.

			--M

--
Michael Portuesi * Carnegie Mellon University
INTERNET: mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu * BITNET: mp1u+@andrew