Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tape list update

From: halley!halley.mp3!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 17 Jun 89 17:07:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Tape list update
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In a recent article IED writes:

>     Also, a big and sincere thankyou to Larry Hernandez, not only for
>his unexpected gift, but also for his very enjoyable letter and his
>helpful and mostly convincing corrections of IED's suggested lyrics
>of the 22 demos. What is your e-mail address, Larry?

Once again my apologies to the group at large, but I can't seem to get
direct mail through to IED.  It either boomerangs back or disappears.

IED: At this time Larry has no network connection.  I forward Love-Hounds
to him via another (strictly internal) network.  He'll have a connection soon,
but until then I can hand off email traffic in either direction with very
little delay (or you could stoop to USmail I suppose).

Also, what's YOUR email address(es)?  Like I said, nothing I've tried
gets through.

Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve
                             ...!cs.utexas.edu!mpd.tandem.com!steve