Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

obsKuriTies 1 and sound quality

From: Pete Hartman <bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 89 23:22:11 -0500
Subject: obsKuriTies 1 and sound quality

If the quality of IED's Demo tape is as good as the Demos on my
(3rd generation!) copy of obsKuriTies 1, they are CERTAINLY worth
hearing.  MUCH better than the Bristol Live stuff I have.  It also
sounds like his live stuff (which show was that?) is of better quality
than Bristol.  Then again, maybe I just have a more forgiving ear
after the FANTASTIC songs from the Demo sessions....

Thank you SO much for bringing this music to light IED!
				...uiucdcs\
	Pete Hartman		......noao >!bradley!bucc2!pwh
				......cepu/

		INTERNET: bradley!bucc2!pwh@a.cs.uiuc.edu
		ARPA: cepu!bradley!bucc2!pwh@seas.ucla.edu
		IF ALL ELSE FAILS: bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu