Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Info on Beatles' bootleg

From: munnari!usage.csd.unsw.oz.au!sergem@uunet.UU.NET (Serge (Could be worse) MALEV)
Date: 10 Jun 89 05:21:17 GMT
Subject: Info on Beatles' bootleg
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

We do not receive rec.music.beatles here yet, so maybe some kind soul will
	re-post it there.

I have just bought a bootleg by "The Beatles" called "Ultra Rare Trax Volumes
	1 & 2", released by Drexel Records. Unfortunately, it was a secondhand
	album, and the information sleeve with "Individual Songs Descriptions"
	is missing.
If somebody has it, can they mail me, so that I can organize something to get
	a copy.

			Serge	/ sergem@usage.csd.unsw.oz /
Sat Jun 10 15:20:53 EST 1989