Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Silly answers to stupid questions

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 89 01:52:31 EDT
Subject: Silly answers to stupid questions
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

I am going to be preparing a list of answers to commonly-asked Kate
Bush related questions that I will be posting periodically to
Love-Hounds.  Some questions that will appear are "What is Gaffa?",
"Is Kate Bush married?", "Was that Donald Sutherland in the
'Cloudbusting' video?", "Where can I get the lyrics to Kate Bush
songs?", "How do I get the Love-Hounds archives?", "What is the
meaning of life?", etc.  If you have any particular questions that you
think should be answered, please send them to Old Pink, care of the
funny farm...  Oops, I mean to "nessus@athena.mit.edu".  That's me,
your humble pseudo-moderator.