Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: ied's secrecy

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 89 00:45:53 EDT
Subject: re: ied's secrecy

Hey, IED!  Wake up and smell the coffee!  If I hadn't found out about
"The Ninth Wave"'s intricate plot and construction thru Love-Hounds I
would've figured it was just a bunch of random noise thrown together and
never listened to it.  It is not easy for a person who doesn't know
what he or she is looking for to find out about Kate, particularly if he
or she is an American.  I am well aware that the story associated with
"The Ninth Wave" was published in a zillion places, but none of those
zillion places crossed my path, until I hooked up with Love-Hounds (which
I was duped into reading on the rather spurious claim that it was an
alternative music discussion list>!!  Nobody ever mentioned Kate Bush...)

SO anyways...  You can keep quiet if you want, but information must never
be guarded!  We live in the information era, and it must be readily
available to any and all seekers.

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
Coolin' in Cali