Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KB images

From: rbt@genrad.com (Robert B. Tufts)
Date: 7 Jun 89 20:50:50 GMT
Subject: Re: KB images
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: genrad!news@seismo.css.gov

In article <17900@mimsy.UUCP> dbk@mimsy.umd.edu.UUCP (Dan Kozak) writes:
>They have rather graciouly been made available by Joe Habermann
><haberman@cs.umn.edu>.  Here's what he said to do:
>
>The image of Kate that is on the cover of TWS can
>be retrieved via anonymous ftp from umn-cs.cs.umn.edu (128.101.224.1)
>in the directory pub/kb.

Is there any way for those of us who can't ftp outside our company
to get copies of these sun raster files?

How about kermit access?

If they can't be sent via the net, does anybody TK-50 access, as my
sun is fileserved by a DEC uVAX.

any ideas?

(I sure would prefer Kates image to what I currently have available!)

-Bob T.