Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

obsKuriIies, demos, etc.

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (Tracy Roberts)
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 89 17:24:49 PDT
Subject: obsKuriIies, demos, etc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

greetings kate-land,

as i type i'm listening to a borrowed copy of obsKuriTies,
side b.  it's Great!  since HOL is one of my favorites, i
appreciate the flip sides of many HOL singles appearing on
this tape.  and yes, i'm used to hearing liz fraser and
tmc sing "another day", but i must endorse KaTe and p.g.'s
version as well!  and the irish melodies--very nice!  i eagerly
await ied's release of the 22 demo tape...

by the way, does anyone have a copy of lyrics to the dreaming?
i just bought the cd, and lyrics were not included 8*().  if
anyone could send me a copy at work (where my gaffa file is
kept) that would be Great:

	tracy roberts
	the santa cruz operation
	1700 mission street