Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Classic Rock Mail Digest

From: (Michael J. Lamoureux) <lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 89 09:16:02 -0400
Subject: Classic Rock Mail Digest

	It's finally here!!  I have managed to piece it together in my spare
time (how I found any is beyond me).  The details follow.  I don't know what
to expect in the way of content, but I'd like to see a few Yes, Jethro Tull,
Todd Rundgren, Gentle Giant, Van der Graaf Generator, and King Crimson
discussions.  Please send any subscriptions to:

	gibraltar-request@smiley.mitre.org  (DON'T forget the "-request")