Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB images

From: sparks@atlas.socsci.umn.edu
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 89 13:29:56 CDT
Subject: KB images

Could someone please post the internet address of the site that
has several Kate images available via FTP?  I recall that this
site was at rockefeller, but I don't remember the full address.
Thanks.
|===========================================================================|
|                                     I                                     |
|            Scott Parks              I   (612) 625 - 2086                  |
|      University of Minnesota        I   sparks@atlas.socsci.umn.edu       |
|        301 19th Ave. South          I   DISCLAIMER:                       |
|       Minneapolis, MN 55455         I      #INCLUDE <stdMumboJumbo>       |
| SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET                                               |
| The following is *not* in any way, shape or form CLASSIFIED, SECRET,      |
| TOP SECRET, or related to national security.<greetings all you NSA types!>|
| Iran, Stealth Bomber, B-1, NASA, KGB, FBI, Noreiga, El Salvador, PLO,     |
| Nicaragua, Communism, USSR, drugs, nuclear submarines, M-group, radar     |