Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ZTT Records

From: Lazlo Nibble <csbrkaac@ariel.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 May 89 15:32:29 MDT
Subject: Re: ZTT Records

> There is a complete ZTT discography wandering about
> somewhere, but my mail to the person who updates it keeps hitting
> black holes (are you reading this Lazlo Nibble?).

Sure am.  You should have recieved the full discography by now, Phil.
Anyone else who's interested in complete discographies for Art of
Noise, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, all other ZTT acts (like Act,
Propaganda, Andrew Poppy, et.al), or Yello . . . or who'd like to help
me with my listings for Mike Oldfield, Thomas Dolby, Colourbox, and
Level 42, drop me a line at the address below.

                                                Lazlo (csbrkaac@ariel.unm.edu)
"I've never been in a railway station where there wasn't           Call SysEx:
 some fat lady beating up a little kid."  -- Ward Cleaver       (505) 266-7114