Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_Dreamtime_ triple live bootleg

From: (Michael J. Lamoureux) <lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 22 May 89 12:34:57 -0400
Subject: _Dreamtime_ triple live bootleg

	This may have been discussed earlier in this group, and I'm not even
sure I should ask, but...

	This weekend I dropped by a few record stores which I normally don't go
to, in search of some Van der Graff Generator and Gentle Giant albums.  While
in one of them, I happened to check the Kate Bush section (now why would I do a
thing like that?).  They had a few bootlegs which I hadn't seen before.  The
one in question is _Dreamtime_.  It's a 3 album (live?) bootleg (it was quite
tempting, but I couldn't part with the $36).  Of particular note, on the back
cover are several nude & semi-nude shots of Kate.  Well, the most obvious
question is:  are they REALLY Kate???  If so, WHEN were they taken?  WHY did
she have them taken?  And HOW did they get out?  (...and can I get a life-sized
poster?  Oooo, I should probably be flamed for that!)  But seriously, this did
not seem consistent with my opinion of Kate (which could be way off base).
Judging from some of her lyrics and the majority of her videos and the Hammer-
smith video she's not prude, but I never expected anything quite like this.
(Can't say I really thought about it at all...)
	Well, that's about all the time I have to dwell on the subject.

Regards,                                          (( I've been told, when I
                                                   (( get older that I'll
Michael Lamoureux (lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org) (( understand it all, but
The MITRE Corporation  7525 Colshire Drive         (( I'm not sure if I want
Mailstop Z531 McLean, VA  22102 (703) 883-5370    (( to.     -Kate Bush
                                                 (( "In Search Of Peter Pan"