Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ZTT records

From: gfd@att.att.com@mtdca.att.com
Date: 17 May 89 17:25:07 GMT
Subject: ZTT records
>From: gfd@mtdca.UUCP (G.DEMAREST)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

Greetings,

I have been awfully fond of whatever records I have
heard coming out of ZTT records (Zang Tumb Tuum) and
want to know about any other recordings that they've
done.  I have Propaganda's _A Secret Wish_ (which is
excellent), the remixes called _Wishfull Thinking_
(which, if you like remixes, is amazing), AON
_Invisible Silence_, _In No Sense? Nonsense!_, and
_Daft_ (all of which I really like).  We are talking
studio mastery here folks! (not that that is the end-
all of my tastes, but these are really exciting too).

I know that AON has done a large set of remixes.  But
beyond remixes of the above mentioned, does anyone know
of other releases from ZTT (preferably on CD)?  Also, I
am interested in finding other musics in this vein as
well.  I have heard some Yello that I liked.  What else
is out there?  Danceable or not.  Where else has Trevor
Horn had his hands?  Thanks!

George