Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gentle Giant CD's are here!

From: gfd@att.att.com@mtdca.att.com
Date: 17 May 89 17:13:23 GMT
Subject: Re: Gentle Giant CD's are here!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8905161900.AA04595@thismoment.sun.com>, Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
> Really-From: duane@Sun.COM (Duane Day, I.R. - Applications Development)
>

> I've now managed to find "Playing the Fool" (their live album, a UK
> import), "Gentle Giant", "Three Friends", and "Octopus" (all three on
> Line records, a German import).  The sound quality is pretty good, although

Does the UK import of Playing the fool have all of the tracks from
the vinyl version?  I just got a french import (Essential Records)
version and it is a single disk missing a few tracks from the original
double album.  (I know that at least _Sweet Georgia Brown" is missing)
from the cover  (I haven't listened to it yet).

Anybody?