Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anna Domino!?

From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Joe Turner)
Date: Fri, 12 May 89 13:40:25 EDT
Subject: Anna Domino!?

Prompted by her appearance on Matt Johnson's "Infected" LP, I went out and
purchased some stuff by Anna Domino.  I have "East and West", "This Time",
and the "Summer" and "Tempting" 12"s.  Can someone tell me more a7bout this
fabulous woman???

Speaking of The The: buy the "Beat(en) Generation" 12" for the b-side of
"Angel".  Really Cool.  The a-side is growing on me but still smells like...
smells like... smells like SMIIIIIIIIIITHS!!!!!

Cathy Demos:  Got my copy of them.  Enh.  Nothing totally spectacular.
(donning my IED-proof fire suit)

/joe
"she put a louisiana lip-lock on my love pork-chop!"
                          - mojo 'n skid