Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HOL video tape!!!

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 89 14:17:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: HOL video tape!!!

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
> Really-From: koeppel@porthos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
> Hello everyone! My SO just bought me an end-of-semester present!
> The HOL video tape! It's fantastic! I loved every minute of it.
> I'd seen a few of KaTe's videos before, but I'd only really liked
> Cloudbusting. I liked _every_ video on this tape! Some were far better
> than others, but they were all great. I was especially happy that
> The Big Sky was on it. You can't imagine how happy I am!!!!!!

Is this really a video for _Hounds_Of_Love, or is it _The_Whole_Story_
video?  I have the latter, and it does have "Cloudbusting" and "The
Big Sky" on it.

If there is a separate video for HoL that contains videos not on TWS,
please let me know so I can make a run on the video store.

--
Michael Portuesi * Information Technology Center * Carnegie Mellon University
INTERNET: mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu * BITNET: mp1u+@andrew

"There's something special indeed..."