Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Club

From: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu (Michael Gordon Scott)
Date: 11 May 89 21:09:02 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush Club
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.orst.edu

I have just received a letter of application to the Kate Bush Club in
Kent, England.  Before I send off my application, plus the $25.00 fee,
I was wondering if anyone out there in gaffa-land is currently involved
with this club, and what benefits there are.

Included, was an order form for the first book in the "Cathy" series.
The price was 36 pounds.  Is the current value of the pound still
about $2.00 (which would make the price extremely depressing) or am
I in luck and it has dropped somewhat?

Dept. of Computer Science      |      Michael G. Scott
Computer Science Bldg. 100     |      scottm@mist.CS.ORST.EDU
Oregon State University        |
Corvallis, OR  97331-3902      |      "With a kiss, I'd pass the Key"
(503) 754-2435	   -or-        |          -- "Houdini"   by Kate Bush
(503) 754-3273    U.S.A.       |