Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HOL video tape!!!

From: koeppel@porthos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 11 May 89 15:22:33 GMT
Subject: HOL video tape!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello everyone! My SO just bought me an end-of-semester present!
The HOL video tape! It's fantastic! I loved every minute of it.
I'd seen a few of KaTe's videos before, but I'd only really liked
Cloudbusting. I liked _every_ video on this tape! Some were far better
than others, but they were all great. I was especially happy that
The Big Sky was on it. You can't imagine how happy I am!!!!!!

				 jessica