Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Where are they now" file ...INDEED!!

From: ganzer@cod.nosc.mil (Mark T. Ganzer)
Date: Mon, 1 May 89 22:24:33 PDT
Subject: "Where are they now" file ...INDEED!!

-------

>I should mention that this interpretation was arrived at with the help
>of IED, MarK T. Ganzer (one for the "where are they now?" file,
>sadly), ...

Yo, Jon,
I'm still here, but kind of in read-only mode for a while (it takes me too
damn long to get around to replying to postings). As for Rossi's question
about Hof-boy and Wicinski, the last I saw they were raising hell over
in rec.music.misc. I think Wicinski got an account on Portal, a West Coast
public-access (for $) Usenet site.

Oh, and Joe... ain't no way she dies at the end of The Nineth Wave...:-)
-----
"Don't ignore me, don't ignore me! Let me in..."
 - MarK T Ganzer
UUCP: {bonnie,sdcsvax,gould9,hp-sdd} - !nosc!ganzer
      {apl-uw,ncr-sd,bang,crash    } /
Internet: ganzer@nosc.mil           Compu$erve: 73617,442
-------