Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Phil Baybee and The Singles File

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 May 89 20:00:10 EDT
Subject: Phil Baybee and The Singles File
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

Regarding the *Singles File* boxed set...

> From: Randall Knowles Smith <rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu>

> This has come up before; last time I think only 5 (or 7)
> records were included, and the notes.

Actually, it contains thirteen records, plus the booklet: The Man With
the Child In His Eyes, Kate Bush On Stage (EP), Hammer Horror, Ne
T'Enfuis Pas, Army Dreamers, December Will Be Magic Again, There Goes
A Tenner, Wow, The Dreaming, Babooshka, Breathing, Wuthering Heights,
and Sat In Your Lap.

Regarding Phil Collins...

>  There are serious Genesis, Collins, and CLAPTON fans around.

I'm sure there are.  That does not mean that the best place to talk
about Phil Collins is in this discussion group.  There are other
places which are much better.