Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gee whiz, I've been here a long time, too...

From: kanarick@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Craig M. Kanarick)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 89 14:21:42 EDT
Subject: Gee whiz, I've been here a long time, too...
Posted-Date: Sat, 29 Apr 89 14:21:42 EDT

Although I may not be a very active KonTributer to this group,
I too have been _reading_ LHA for about 3 years now, and it
has been a great experience.  Motivated by discussions in LH,
I have exposed myself to all sorts of music that I would
have otherwise passed over in ignorance.  Thanks, Doug, for
all your hard work, and for bringing this group back to
life after such a lengthy hiatus.

I am still waiting for a Kompilation Tape, though (#4, I believe...)
Anyone know where they are? :-) :-) :-)

-- Craig