Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KATE's BOX for sale!!!

From: Randall Knowles Smith <rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 89 11:57:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: KATE's BOX for sale!!!

This has come up before; last time I think only 5 (or 7)
records were included, and the notes.  $120 bucks does seem
fairly expensive, though, and definately out of the normal
Kate fan's price range (ah, to be rich).  However, do not
despair.  I found a copy, here in Pittsburgh, for $20.  It
has all the records, the liner notes, and the singles were
in FANTASTIC condition.  Of course, I'm not selling it. But
I understand many places still have copies; average price
quoted before was around $90, I think.

Randy Smith
rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu