Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

nettwerk

From: Tapdance your way to Social Ridicule <JOHNMC@northeastern.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 89 11:01 EST
Subject: nettwerk

I hope the people at nettwerk don't go too soft. I recently picked up
Manufacture's "Terrorvision" and liked it very much.  They are also a
very wild bunch to see live. They were recently in Boston at Axis, and
put on a pretty good show (for a terribly small crowd, I must say).

I heard Sarah McLachlan's song on the nettwerk sampler, and liked it.
Perhaps I'll get her album now, with your great recommendation.

John Mc
:-)