Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: HII013%IBM.SOUTHAMPTON.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 89 16:14:14 BST

Mailing Lists.

I am interested in the Cure mailing list, and the various technical ones.
There isn't any for Gabriel is there ?

PG new album:
I am in regular connect with Gabblerachet, the PG info service, and
they say that the new album will be instrumental, a double album, (1
side with his new compositions, the other with the various musicians
he worked with when making The Last Temptation soundtack).  It should
be out very soon!  To the best of my knowledge Kate isn't on it.

Mike Palmer.