Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Three of a Perfec Pair - LIVE

From: ross@aimed.uucp
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 89 22:51:20 EDT
Subject: Re: Three of a Perfec Pair - LIVE
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: soley@ontenv.uucp

> From: Gary L Dare <gld@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu>

> I'm curious about this video; could I bother you for a song listing
> of this one and of "The Noise" (Paris concert).  Does KC IV actually
> try some of the older KC material?  (20th Century Schizoid Man would
> be wild with Belew and Levin!)  ^^^^

I not completely sure if this belongs in this group, but when I saw
King Crimson in 1981 they played a couple of older songs. I believe
they were restricted to Fripp compositions, and I remember Lark's
Tongue in Aspic Pt 2.

I don't remember them playing 21st Century Schizoid man.

Trivia note:
Tony Levin and Kate Bush both appear on Roy Harper's 1981 release,
called "Unknown Soldier" in Canada (probably "Headquarters"
elsewhere).  Roy Harper is quite amazing himself if you ever want to
track down some of his stuff.  He has done slightly more melodic work
than his Kate Bush contributions.

--
Ross Morrissey          uunet!mnetor!aimed!ross
AIM Inc.                ross@aimed.UUCP

"Forgive me, I'm just a PICK programmer..."