Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

contribution to love hounds

From: craig%RCN.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (f.s.c. student and all around fun guy...)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 89 10:54:18 EST
Subject: contribution to love hounds

Hey everyone, Ive been sort of reading everything without joining in.
I know this isnt a KB question or anything but i was wondering if
there are any SERIOUS Phil Collins Genesis or CLapton fans on the list
that happen to own some "rare live recordings" (bootlegs).. Ive got a
few (inculding ones I made myself) and I was wondering if anyone has
some. Also, Has anyone listened to the newest Kansas album "in the
spirit of things" ? ITs great!  Also, for some reason, do all of you
get the same message in this forum a zillion times (off and on)..
WHats going on?

-craig
CRaig@umass (not really since im in fitchburg 45 mins away)
CRaig@RCn.bitnet
mr. neutron@taylor.rcc.rcn.edu
aka
Craig Rothman
po box 5445
fitchburg state college
fitchburg ma. 01420
Quote for the day: "when you have nothing, anything is something"

      [	Of course you do realize that merely liking Phil Collins is
	reason enough for excommunication, don't you?  Well, I suppose
        we'll let you stay -- just so that we can make fun of you....
        -- |>oug ]