Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

distribution logistics

From: steves@pnet51.cts.com (Steve Schonberger)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 89 12:47:20 CDT
Subject: distribution logistics

I think we will have to do a duplication service.  I'd be willing to take over
coordination duties, since I just got laid off and have time to for a while,
assuming we can get it over with reasonably quickly and someone else knows how
to make the arrangements with the duplication service.  Assuming I take over
coordination, I'll send the copies free to people who include a job lead for a
C/Unix/TCP-IP programmer with about two years experience in the request.

        Steve Schonberger
        3581 Owasso St. #110
        Shoreview, MN 55126 U.S.A.
        +1 612 483 3426

UUCP: {uunet!rosevax,amdahl!bungia,chinet,killer}!orbit!pnet51!steves
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!steves@nosc.mil
INET: steves@pnet51.cts.com
"Ask me about Control Data's excellent severance benefits."