Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

demo master arrived

From: amdcad!neptune.AMD.COM!bob@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Bob Thaden)
Date: 20 Apr 89 12:51:58 GMT
Subject: demo master arrived
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi you'all,
I wanted to let 1-25 know that I received the master last night and the
first copy went out this morning...#8 (Bottoms), your number is up.
The music selection is a great mix of bootleg and b-sides.
For those who have not heard bootlegs, your in for a shock so far as sound
quality goes but the music is incredible!!!!  If you have not heard the
B-sides, you're in for a treat.

THANKS IED!!!.  We all know you were very busy and we appreciate your work
very very much.  Its reassuring when people will go out of their way for
a stranger.  Thanks also go to RUDY ALBACHTEN for the use of his tape deck.
Of course we wouldn't be here without our gate-keeper DOUG.

The news volume may have been a nuisance, but its nothing compared to the
constant garbage volume in MANY other groups..like talk.bizarre or soc.*.

Finally, make sure you send your tape (1-25 only) to my home address and
not the .signature address at AMD:
     4605 cliffstone cove
     austin, tx  78735

Hey IED, Do you know anything about the KB Boot CD "katy Live"?  And, what
is a fair price for the Japanese promo X-mas message flexi?
If anyone can find me a copies of the demos on vinyl, PLEASE let me know!!!

the wind ranger
--
	Robert Thaden		1-(512)-462-5875
	Advanced Micro Devices	domainLand:  bob@neptune.AMD.COM