Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another new mailing list!

From: Nancy Everson <everson@BBN.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 89 7:50:19 EDT

A group of us who happen to be fans of The Cure have just started a mailing
list, which will be more or less devoted to discussions of The Cure, Robert
Smith, their music and anything else related to them.  For those of you who
"know" me, I guess this was somewhat inevitable.

We were considering calling it love-cats, but we thought love-hounds would
chase us around the net, and decided to call it other-voices.  (Well, maybe
that's not *really* why we called it other-voices, but I thought it was
sort of amusing.)

Anyway, if you want to join, please send a message to
other-voices-request@bbn.com, and you will be added to the list as soon as
a valid return path can be verified for you.

Sorry to bother those of you who aren't interested, but I think some of you
might be.

-Nancy Everson                              everson@bbn.com
BBN Software Products Corp.
"The spiderman is having me for dinner tonight." - R. Smith