Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy Demos Members 88-97 Info

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89 03:49:22 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Cathy Demos Members 88-97 Info

Ranjit Bhatnagar is offering VHS HiFi dubs to his group of "customers".

I just wanted to announce that the same service is available to the members of
my group .  Simply send me a VHS tape instead of a cassette with enough return
postage to get it back to you.  Please *don't* send me a junko brand tape (in
particular Scotch brand) -- the VCR is not technically mine and I'll get in
trouble if I clog up the heads.

                                --M

--
Michael Portuesi * Information Technology Center * Carnegie Mellon University
INET: mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu * BITNET: mp1u+@andrew

"but who's to know the power behind our moves..."