Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: hubcap!diamond@gatech.edu (David Lee)
Date: 19 Apr 89 07:11:37 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: hubcap.clemson.edu

From: diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu (David Lee)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Kate Discography
Date: 19 Apr 89 07:11:37 GMT

In article <116@bally.Bally.COM>, Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
> Really-From: clindh@bally.Bally.COM (Christer Lindh)
>

> Here's another unfortunate soul that wanted to spare The Net of his
> one-line message and mailed IED directly. It bounced back in his face
> of course. So he tried to mail Love-Hounds instead, but that blew up
> Now for something more productive; it has been a long time since I saw
> IEDs "Kate Discography" posted.  There are at least some more bootlegs
> out, and I've lost track. If IED is not burried in tapes, can he
> please post it again ?  If not, can he mail it to me ?

 I too have seemingly missed out on this offer and would like to see
 a more recent discography of Kate's work.
   I have most recently bought THE KICK INSIDE CD . I was amazed at the
difference in style from my two previous purchases of THE DREAMING and
NEVER FOR EVER. For those beginning addicts, I have found that Camelot
Records seem to have a good selection of Kates more commercial work.
LION_HEARTED, The Whole Story, Never For Ever, The Kick Inside, Hounds
of Love, The Dreaming, etc.