Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: laural@cs.utexas.edu
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 89 02:06:10 CDT
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Sun, 16 Apr 89 02:06:10 CDT

RE: rec.music.import

1) would have to have USA only distribution to makes sense (or North
America only)

2) there is a digest for 4AD bands called musica impact that comes out
over the month every month or so.  This covers Dead Can Dance and This
Mortal Coil.

3) I've seen two Enya albums available domestically here in Texas --
_Watermark_ and _Enya_.

If you want the address for item #2, let me know and I'll dig it up for
you.  I think it's syano@okay.well.uucp, but I'm not 100% sure.

To find out how to start a new newsgroup, check in some of the news.xxxx
groups.  I know that news.groups discusses a lot of netnews administrivia.

Laura
laural@cs.utexas.edu