Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Some personal requests...

From: scott@cs.odu.edu
Date: 15 Apr 89 18:06:42 GMT
Subject: Some personal requests...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.odu.edu

I have not had the time to concatenate all the addresses that have come
through the news.group... and since I have received some requests
personally, I just want to post them to the net with the dates I RECEIVED
the requests.

I AM NO LONGER TAKING OR HANDLING ANY REQUESTS.... per IED's organization.

>     Effusive thanks go to Scott Yelich, who has volunteered to
>handle the tape requests--although when he sees the length of this list
>(which may get longer) he may want to reconsider, which no one
>would begrudge him the right to do. Matters could be hastened a bit
>if Scott could send his mailing address to IED so that IED can
>send Scott the "master" of the cassette.

The operation is not going through me any more.  Although I would not have
minded making a few copies... 100+ is way out of my range.