Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Going to Scotland

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 89 18:47:49 EST
Subject: Going to Scotland
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

Hello, everyone.  I, your humple pseudo-moderator, am leaving tomorrow
to spend a week in Scotland.  In the meantime, I will leave the
Love-Hounds mailing list running on autopilot.  If something horrible
should happen, and the list should start spewing out megabyte upon
megabyte of garbage, or if it should start veering toward a sharp
iceburg, send mail to neptune@fenchurch.mit.edu, and perhaps he will
be able to do something about it.  Have fun while I'm gone, but
behave!