Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: Tapdance your way to Social Ridicule <JOHNMC@nuhub.acs.northeastern.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 14:58 EST
Subject: stuff

Hello all. I'm new to the conference and all. Pretty neat stuff going on
out here. I'm glad to be able to join in.

I'm curious - what is the 2JJJ top 100?  everyone is talking about it, but I've
never heard of it.

Anyone know what happened to The Blow Monkies?  They were supposed to have
something last fall, but I haven't heard anything since?  How about
Eurythmics?  I heard they were going to tour the states again once they had
their next album out.

John mc
:-)