Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: propaganda

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 11:18:17 EST
Subject: re: propaganda

From: ccicpg!cci632!ritcsh!ultb!jjw7384@uunet.UU.NET (J.J. Wasilko)
> I guess I'd like to hear if there was ever any word about the band
> breaking up/disbanding/taking a break...

Yes, Propaganda, along with most of the ZTT stable is dead and gone.
I don't recall the reason for their breakup, but it undoubtedly had
something to do with contractual stuff.

On a somewhat related tangent, die-hard Propaganda fans should note
the existence of a Polish 3" Compact Disc which contains the "Frozen Faces"
12" single.  Price: $20.

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
"...and this is what the devil does." -- My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult