Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sheet Music/Floyd

From: bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 89 17:47:29 EST
Subject: Sheet Music/Floyd

>  As a side note, does anyone out there have the amazing patience to enter
> kate's music onto a macintosh for midi?  I have sheet music for kate, and
> while Im sure that there is some sort of copyright infringement, I would
> still be intersted in seeing Kate Transposed...if you are interested, or
> you know have already done it, please let me know.

> Scott

KATE SHEET MUSIC???????  WHO PUBLISHES IT?  Please Please Please tell
me, so I can order it (legally) all NOW!  Any other information that
might help me get hold of it (like what store, I could call across the
country if necessary to mail order it).....

Yowza!

> I was listening to "The Wall" at work lastnight on my walkman when at the
> beginning on "Empty Spaces" I thought I heard some weird sounding sounds.
> (This is probably well known to everyone who cares, but *I* never new, so
> I figured I'd mention it). Next morning I plugged in the handy audio
> digitizer to the Amiga, recorded about 20 seconds, flipped it backwards,
> and played it. This is what I heard:

>   Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message. Send
>   your answers to:

> The rest I can't really make out although I hear the words "Floyd... In care
> of" in there.

It's "Send your answers to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm," and some
English sounding place like Southampton or something.  It's been a while
since I ran it backwards.....

				...uiucdcs\
	Pete Hartman		.....noao  >!bradley!bucc2!pwh
				......cepu/