Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe is on Midge Ure's new album

From: eliz@bu-it.BU.EDU (Elizabeth A. Lear)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 89 15:49:34 EST
Subject: KaTe is on Midge Ure's new album

I think I might have seen some reference to this here a while ago, but
there is an interview with Midge Ure in today's issue of The Boston
Globe.  It talks about his new single "Dear God", then goes on to
mention that

	"The hit 'Dear God' comes from an album ironically
	titles "Answers to Nothing" (due out Jan 19th).
	There's a high-tech sheen but also a very elemental
	humanism as Ure sings about spiritual longings and
	an urge for brotherhood in the haunting 'Sister and
	Brother', a duet with the mystical Kate Bush.  The
	song recalls the Bush/Peter Gabriel duet, 'Don't
	Give Up'."

						...eliz