Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 89 20:46:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Mailbag

>  From: Andrew Marvick (IED0DXM)
>      Since L-Hs went back on auto-pilot several weeks ago, IED
> has sent along a rather stunningly large body of transcriptions to
> the group.

Could IED do all of us Love-Hounds a favor and package up his
transcriptions in a large file available through anonymous FTP?  I
have been following each of the interviews posted by IED, but I
haven't archived them.  I would much prefer to grab them all in one
big package.

Yes, IED, there are people who read your informational posts about
Kate and enjoy them.

			--M

--
Michael Portuesi / Information Technology Center / Carnegie Mellon University
INET:   mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu / BITNET: mp1u+@andrew

"I'm very sorry, Master, but that WAS the backup system" -- Slave