Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cover of "The Whole Story"

From: rpandey@mist.cs.orst.edu (Rajeev Pandey)
Date: 2 Jan 89 20:16:23 GMT
Subject: Cover of "The Whole Story"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.orst.edu

  I picked up Kate Bush's "Hounds of Love" on CD about a month and a half ago,
  loved it, went and bought "The Dreaming", loved it, so yesterday I went and
  bought "The Whole Story". (love it, too)

  Question: Does anyone out there know what the picture on the back cover of
	    "The Whole Story" is of ???

						Thanx,

--------
Dept. of Computer Science             Rajeev "Raju" Pandey
Computer Science Bldg. 100
Oregon State University               Internet: rpandey@cs.orst.edu
Corvallis, OR  97331-3902             UUCP:     tektronix!orstcs!rpandey
(503) 754-3273                        UUCP:     hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!rpandey