Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wilhelm Reich

From: tim@toad.com (Tim Maroney)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 89 06:57:58 PST
Subject: Re: Wilhelm Reich
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dana clearly sees book-burning as a very minor thing, of no real import
as long as the books being burned are the right ones.  I find this mindset
so incomprehensible that no possibility remains for real debate.  He would
no doubt find better company in Jerry Falwell's Liberty College than here.

I can only repeat that any reading of the lyrics to "Cloudbusting" shows
that it concerns primarily Reich's arrest by federal agents, not orgonomy.
--
Tim Maroney, Consultant, Eclectic Software, sun!hoptoad!tim
"Now hear a plain fact: Swedenborg has not written one new truth: Now hear