Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Song

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 88 12:41:45 EST
Subject: Kate Song

Hey everyone...
   Now it's my turn to ask about an unidentified song... I was listening
to the college station early in the morning and liked the show so put in
a tape when I went to sleep. This morning I was listening to it
and heard a kate song I didn't know. Here are some lyrics I could
extract from the tape...
    I know you've got a little life in you yet
    I know you have a lot of strength left
    I should be crying but I just can't let it show
    I should be hoping but I cant stop thinking
    All the things I should have said but I never said
   All the things we should have done but we never did
    All the things I should have given but I didn't
    Oh darling make it go away

    Give me these moments back
    Give them back to me
    Give me them little kisses
    Give me your ???

All right, Love-Hounds, what is it? And where can I get it!?!? The tape
is terrible. The record the station was playing was badly scratched at
the beginning. Thanks in advance...

   --Mike